New Baby!

Hey everyone! We just had a baby! It's a boy! His name is Milo Emmett Stonesifer.

Here are his details and all that:

9 lbs. 10 oz. (exactly the same as his sister Ruby)
21 1/2 in. long

He was born yesterday--Sunday, April 27 at 9:08 am, after 20 minutes (or so) of labor at home. Our midwife almost made it to this one. We are both healthy and doing great!

I'm mostly worried about Lucy and Ruby--so if you think about it--please pray for them. That they would make this transition fairly smoothly. They both really love Milo, it's just a really big adjustment.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I get the chance!

5 Response to "New Baby!"

  1. reinders Says:

    YEA!!!!! I told you it was a boy:) and i love the name! sorry you didn't get that 3 or 4 hour labor you were hoping for.

  2. Wadsworthmommy Says:

    Yeah!!! So excited for you guys!!! Many prayers for a smooth adjustment for everyone!!!

  3. christopher Says:

    !!! maybe i can come take some baby photos in the next couple of weeks! (or if you just need some outsider to distract the girls)
    yea!

  4. milligans Says:

    welcome baby milo!
    able is helping me post this hello note. he's happy for more buddy boys. :)

  5. christopher Says:

    I think I'll hold off on posting my Milo photos until you get a chance to show your baby to the world. It was nice to see you all today... if you ever need a third pair of hands for an afternoon or something let me know.