My New Favorite Salad (Julie--you are not going to believe this!!)


I really felt the need to show you all a picture of my new favorite salad. It's sweet, and delicious, and beautiful, and here's the recipe so you can all try it.

Toss together:
Any type of lettuce or salad greens
Sliced almonds
Dried Cranberries
Thinly sliced, perfectly ripe Pears
Some leftover grilled chicken, if you have any handy

Top with yummy Creamy Poppyseed Dressing

I have one almost every day!

It's kind of funny--because my cousin Julie and I both have a horrible childhood memory involving an orange cashew chicken meal that we both threw up because it was soooo gross. Ever since, neither of us have been able to eat any sort of meal that has fruit, nuts, and meat in it. But now I love this salad! Julie (and everyone else)--you should try it!!

love ya,
val

1 Response to "My New Favorite Salad (Julie--you are not going to believe this!!)"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oh no! Seriously? Well...maybe next time we get together you can make this and I'll try it. I'm skeptical, though!