Everybody loves Padgetts


So--a few days ago I asked Lucy what she wanted for lunch and she said, "Hmmm..." and scratched the top of her head. Then she smiled and said, "I'm scratching my head! That means I'm thinking!" And she laughed a little. It was hilarious. I said, "Yeah, it does! How did you know that?" She said, "Chris taught me that!"

Then yesterday she said, "I think we should name the new baby Pedro." I said, "That's a cool name. Where did you hear that before?" She said, "Chris told me about it!"

She also does dances sometimes and says that Chris showed her how to do them.

It's pretty cute. I don't know if Chris really did teach her those things or not (Chris, did you?)--but she definitely knows that he's the guy to go to if you want to learn funny things.

--love,val

3 Response to "Everybody loves Padgetts"

  1. Wadsworthmommy Says:

    Too cute! The padgetts are good teachers.

  2. reinders Says:

    hmmm yes, we've all been padgettized. Those deavers.

  3. Deaver Says:

    NNNNNNN!

    I guess when (if) the Padgetts ever have their own kids, you can Stonesiferize, Reinderize, and Wadsworthize them all.