Favorite toy

Right now the girls' favorite toys are the plastic iguanas they got from the Burpee Museum gift shop. They're inseperable. I love it how these kids always pick something cool and hilarious for a favorite toy.

They love Mcdonald's toys as well. A lot of those Mcdonald toys I think "Wow, that's a terrible toy! It doesn't even make sense!" or "That's not fun!" Like a hunk of plastic shaped like an ipod that says American Idol on it and plays a funky 8 second tune every time you press its one button. I thought it was the worst toy ever. Ruby thinks it's the best toy ever. She does a crazy dance every time she presses the button.

I might just be really glad that they love plastic lizards and not Bratz dolls.

Shawn

1 Response to "Favorite toy"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm sorry Dan and I haven't checked in recently. We love you all very much! Will you be able to join us for Easter at Mom's this year?

    And Val, I'm up for a shopping trip/movie night/dinner out/whatever any time you feel like you need to get out!