Our Bedroom is Mostly Finished

Hey everybody! I am pretty much finished painting and decorating our bedroom, so here it is! I still need to give the white trim a second coat of paint, find some curtains that I like, a few knick-knacks for the shelves above the TV, and maybe some pictures to go on the walls--but that could take forever, so I thought I would post some pictures now. We'll have to rearrange a little bit when the baby comes, but I'm really happy with how it turned out!

I wish I had taken some before pictures--but I'm always too excited to start a project and I forget to take pictures of the mess. So--instead of nice dressers, picture a combination of ugly green and gold ones and plastic ones. And instead of green walls with white trim, picture yellowish-white walls with dark, beat up trim. And instead of neatly organized baskets, picture tons and tons of clutter, with more clutter stacked on top. =)

2 Response to "Our Bedroom is Mostly Finished"

  1. reinders Says:

    this looks AWESOME!!! when are you coming to help me with my bedroom :)

  2. milligans Says:

    it looks wonderful!
    and as far as the ugly green and yellow dressers, well they ended up in our bedroom. thanks because i think they are really fun and not so ugly. but i can't quite take a picture or our room yet. we have a bit too much green in our room since switching out the furniture. we both decided to add some red to the room. once we get around to the red addition we'll post a picture. :)