Playroom fun




We're fixing the playroom! Shawn and I spent the weekend trying to make sense of the playroom. I even followed Kim's example and had the girls help. (Well, they helped a little, and then they left to spend the weekend with grandma and grandpa.) And I know it looks like I just threw everything out, but really things are just getting moved and reorganized. Yes, we still have a ridiculous amount of toys, they are just all put away!

And I remembered to take a 'before' picture this time!

Love ya,
Val

3 Response to "Playroom fun"

  1. christopher Says:

    wow!
    i feel like i'm watching hgtv...
    actually... hmm.. .
    if you do this again with another room, we should make an hgtv episode of you doin your room, it'd be fun :)

  2. reinders Says:

    woh! this looks awesome! it's kind of funny cause last night i was thinking i would use those same colors for something.

  3. Mike Lyons Says:

    You can do my house next. Ah, crap. I'd have to have a house for that. Well, whatever. It looks great!