Summer Stonesifery Day!

Here are some pictures from our day visiting cousins! Lucy, Ruby and Milo are playing with Isaac (5), Naomi (2.5), and Eli (11 weeks or so). We had a blast! I think I need to get some photography tips from Chris and Rachel (and Nolan) though.
I love the look on Isaac's face in this one!

Naomi was either eating, or asking to eat something the whole time we were there! I got a lot of pictures of her eating! =)

Lucy would rather play in a puddle (and the mud) than the slip n' slide.

Here's Milo with one of his huge smiles!

Laurie and Eli--adorable!

It was just a really great summer day!

2 Response to "Summer Stonesifery Day!"

  1. reinders Says:

    i think these pictures are great val! i especially like the one of lucy on the sidewalk. p.s. cool looking swimsuit.

  2. Lori Kuehl Says:

    Val- Great to hear from you! I love your "blawg". Your kids are adorable!

    Lori