Befuddled, trying to peel fruit.

Me: "I don't think this is probably what I should be spending my day on.

Val: "Come on. You're going to spend your whole day falling down in the ice storm. You should have some fun with a pampelmoose."


Shawn

3 Response to "Befuddled, trying to peel fruit."

  1. valandshawn Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. valandshawn Says:

    i'm not sure what happened. i didn't mean to delete my comment! here's what i said--

    okay--i added a link to your blog--because no one is going to be able to google your spelling, and they're just going to think i'm crazy.

    shawn got us a pummelo to share for breakfast, and it is a weird asian fruit--kind of like a grapefruit. and it has a really really thick skin. and it is also called a pamplemousse, apparently.

    love.
    val.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Oh, sounds yummy! I want to buy one now.