Ruby says funny things.


Ruby has been saying some funny things lately.

Sometimes I'll be walking around the house and I'll start singing a song and both girls start yelling, "AAAHHHH MOMMMMYYY! STOP SINGING!" and I'll say, "Oh, sorry! I can't help it. I've got a song stuck in my head." And every time Ruby gives me a really confused look and pokes my head a couple of times.

Well, the other day Ruby was singing and kind of humming to herself and she looked at me and said, "Mommy! I've got a song stuck in my mouth!"


She said something funny to Shawn the other day, too. Shawn asked Ruby for a gentle headbutt (I'm not sure why--Lucy, Ruby, and Shawn all give each other headbutts all the time) and she gave him a pretty hard headbutt. I think she got hurt a little. She put her hands on her head and said, "I bumped. I dumped. I bimped. I pimped."

2 Response to "Ruby says funny things."

  1. Kathy Says:

    Oh my word, Ruby has a Belushi eyebrow.

    Hi, Val & Shawn. :-)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Oh my word. Your kids are hilarious.