Advertisement for big deal

It appears that Dec. 12 is the day. Probably going to be moving then. It's a Friday. Might do more moving on Saturday than Friday, not sure yet.

You know what's super weird? The seller and my mortgage guy and the realtors picked a closing date without asking me! I mean, they picked an okay day, but I think that's really weird and am a little offended!

So, for those of you interested in helping move, I hope there are several of you, mark your calendars and kind of let me know if you're planning on helping that day, perhaps food and beer provided or something. Beer provided is really not our style I guess.

Shawn

5 Response to "Advertisement for big deal"

  1. Dale Hasting Says:

    did someone say beer? Ha ha ha. Hey guys, I was just just checking blogs to see if anyone has ideas about Christmas time buddy days. Unfortunately we won't be able to help with the move. We are hoping to be up Christmas Eve-ish and there through the weekend or more. A lot depends on work....hope to know more soon. Look forward to seeing ya'll.
    Dale

  2. Dale Hasting Says:

    and yes that's whack about them not asking you about the closing date. YOU'RE THE BUYER! For goodness sake they should have asked....and be sending a limo to pick you up ;)

  3. Wadsworthmommy Says:

    I'm totally there for the beer--:)

    Okay, not seriously, but we can probably help entertain some kiddos once in Dixon and maybe provide some kid appropriate/nursing mommy beverages :)

  4. Charlotte Ann Says:

    We're planning on moving the same week!
    Which, sadly, means we won't be able to help, unlike last time!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    We can for sure help you pack up the house here in Rockford - I'll have to actually check with Dan before I commit us to helping at the Dixon end, but if you need us we can probably do it!