Tasty Fish

So we just finished a rowdy rumpus pretend game. I must say it did not end well. You see, we had the beds pushed together, and one of them is 8 oe 10 inches higher than the other so it's fun to jump up and around, and I was kind of in the middle and I was the octopus with the tentacles and the tackling and Lucy was Hungry Shark and Ruby was Tasty fish and they ran around and around trying to eat each other.

So anyway I was on my back, and somehow Hungry Shark had managed to sit on my arm and was holding it down, and I look up to see Tasty Fish in midair-cannonball from the higher bed right onto my unprepared self. With no hands available to break the fall, I received Tasty Fish like a sack of flour in the gut and that was the end of that game. I'm not feeling 100% but it was a pretty good game. Go Tasty Fish!

shawn

1 Response to "Tasty Fish"

  1. Wadsworthmommy Says:

    Life is never boring with the Stonesifers and the girls imagination!!! Hope you return to 100% soon.