Ruby faces




I know it's been so long since I blogged! I finally found my camera battery charger, so here are some pictures of Ruby from a couple weeks ago. She's so funny.

So things in the new house/new town have been going pretty well. It's been really fun to have some space to spread out, and it has been amazing to get to see buddies so often. Actually yesterday could've been such a horrible day with the weather keeping us inside for most of the week, but we had a too-cold-to-work-or-go-to-school spur of the moment buddy day and it was wonderful. Shawn, Jon and Chris even got 2 rooms of wallpaper taken down, and Lucy and Grace got along together so wonderfully.

I'll try to update the blog more often now that the camera battery is fully charged!

1 Response to "Ruby faces"

  1. valandshawn Says:

    Oh yeah--and that's our teacup wallpaper and not so nice wood paneling in the background. =)

    --val