Stunned

totally stunned at how pleased I am with the location of the new place. 10 seconds from taco bell, the bank, shopko, groceries, burgers, movie theater, great grandmas house, ice cream store, bowling, and I just rented a video from a grocery store vending machine, which was pretty rad. All of this and my back yard is still a cornfield.

I recognize that this should not seem exciting, but when you have a bunch of little kids, you do more activities if there's less of a barrier. Friends come over for no particular reason, Arthurs Deli and church are 2 minute drives. I'm a total hillbilly for being happy about Dixon.

Shawn

2 Response to "Stunned"

  1. Mike Lyons Says:

    Hooray for hillbillies, then.

    *is totally jealous*

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Dixon has a Taco Bell now? That IS good news!

    -Audrey