Beaver didn't get angry

We heard some really hysterical screaming from upstairs, and when Val got upstairs to see what had happened to Lucy, Lucy bellowed

"I DIDN'T GET HURT I DIDN'T GET SCRATCHED BEAVER DIDN'T GET ANGRY"

He scratched her pretty good, but I've seen the level of disrespect that cat receives when she thinks no one is watching. I'm sure she earned it. Beaver may be on the bottom of the totem pole in this house, but I think he just got a little more self-respect.

Lucy's emotional responses always use curious grammar and word choices. And gibberish.

Shawn

4 Response to "Beaver didn't get angry"

  1. christopher Says:

    so... i'm glad you guys have a family blog... been missing the stonesifer blogs.

  2. reinders Says:

    YEA FOR STONESIFERS BLOG!!!

  3. Wadsworthmommy Says:

    Yeah for Stonesifer blogging. Nothing makes me smile as much as the Lucy and Ruby stories!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    hey, it's cool you have a blog now! I'm going to add you to my blogroll. :)