Gymnastics!

So--I signed Lucy up for a trampoline/tumbling class. I'm really excited. I think she is too. =) We'll see how it goes... I know she'll love it--if she's not too scared to try.

I was a little nervous, because I wasn't sure how things would work with Ruby and Milo there with me while Lucy was in class, but the facilities are really set up for someone like me! =) There is a room off of the gym where we can sit and watch everything that is going on--they even have books and coloring books for ruby to do while Lucy is in class. And--even cooler--attached to the gym is a showroom for a wooden swing set company. They have a bunch of swing sets set up that kids can play on! So--Ruby can even play on the swing sets and we can watch Lucy's class from there, without being disruptive or anything. =) And everyone was so friendly! And (so far) there's only 4 kids in the class--which sounds like the perfect number of kids. =) so--I'm excited. Lucy picked out her leotard already and everything. =)

It starts on Tuesday, and I'm really hoping that it goes well. Lucy's excited about the trampoline, and the leotard, but she got pretty nervous when she figured out that I don't actually come to class with her.

So--yeah. I'll let you know how it goes!

love ya,
val

3 Response to "Gymnastics!"

  1. Wadsworthmommy Says:

    That sounds like so much fun!!! Hope she does awesome! Sounds like the place though of everything to keep families happy.

  2. reinders Says:

    where is this place?

  3. Wadsworthmommy Says:

    How'd it go?