Starlite Radio

Here are some pictures that the newspaper took at the Starlite Radio CD Release Party. There's one of Milo and me! I had a ton of fun. It was the first concert type thing that I've been to in a while, and it was Milo's first ever! =) Here is where you can buy the CD (or just ask Shawn). Anyway--it was really fun.

6 Response to "Starlite Radio"

  1. reinders Says:

    jarred cacciatore? should that name be familiar to me?

  2. valandshawn Says:

    yeah! from duits' band!! and i'm pretty sure jeremy jones is brooke's little brother! i didn't see them at the concert though, otherwise i would've said hey!

    val

  3. Wadsworthmommy Says:

    Cool pics! Love the sling!

  4. christopher Says:

    hmmm... i'm not sure about this newspaper photography :)
    i really wish i could've been there for that, looks fun.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Cool! I didn't know Shawn was still playing with them. That's awesome.

    Weirdly, I know Jarred Cacciatore, too - he went to Lutheran. And, his little sister does my hair!

  6. valandshawn Says:

    yeah--those registar star photographers... yikes. the funny thing is that he spent like 10 minutes with me posing me in different ways and having me stand in different places. and that's what he came up with??